1. Star-Spangled Sugar Cookies by The Nerd’s Wife
2. All-American Chocolate Covered Strawberries by Grin and Bake It
3. Flag Cake by The Secret Life of a Chef’s Wife
4. Flag Candy Bars via She Knows Food & Recipes
5. Red White and Blueberry Macarons by I Heart Baking
6. Cherry and Blueberry Pie in Jars via The Family Kitchen on Babble
With the Fourth of July and Olympics excitement gearing up, I can’t help but be excited to cheer on the USA. I take it as my patriotic duty to come up with a delectable dessert spread bedecked in red, white and blue. With the theme of independence, guests can have a whole range of sweet choices from macarons to cookies, cake to berries. What will your Fourth of July feast include?